I’m slowly working my way up out of that unproductive funk. I got this guy done last night. For when you’re feeling a little 1996 Bath and Body Works. It makes me want to go to the mall just thinking about it.
I also exercised tonight! I got real lazy for a month (or more? Who knows.) and started feeling really bad. The accompanying sugar binge didn’t help either. Guys, I hate exercising. But I can’t deny how good it feels to have exercised. I really just need help getting motivated to start moving. Once I’m there, momentum takes over.
And speaking of momentum, here’s a sampling of my exercise playlist — one of the things that gets me started:
- “(Who the Hell Just) Call My Phone” by Electric Six
- “i” by Kendrick Lamar
- “The Mob Goes Wild” by Clutch
- “Jump on It” by Big Freedia
- “Generator” by Doomtree
- “Pep Rally” by Missy Elliott
- “Get Up Offa That Thing” by James Brown
- “Close Your Eyes” by Run the Jewels
- “Can I Get Get Get” by Junior Senior
Anything you think I should add?