Welcome to my new little feature! I’ve got so many shops and items favorited on Etsy and not enough money to buy them all, so I put together a little shopping guide so you can shop for me! This one’s all about flowers.
- I love these thank you notes from 1canoe2. If I had all the money in the world, I’d have a desk full of cute stationery. And a lot of it would come from this shop.
- Look at this felt flower from BridgetStudio! I just want to hold it gently in my hands and stare at it all day.
- I love the pink and green combination in this Edwardian era postcard from Gather Antiques.
- I can’t tell you how long I’ve admired this bracelet from Nest Pretty Things. One day soon I’ve got to treat myself.
- Need a new project? This Garden Cat cross stitch pattern from Satsuma Street is super cute.
- This vintage English porcelain brooch from Orange Bird of Paradise makes a statement. I think it would coordinate well with a crazy hat at a garden party.