Independence Day is coming up! I thought a good way to mark the occasion would be a little road trip across the country via vintage souvenirs.
- I actually collect vintage souvenir plates. But, in order to keep the size of my collection under control, I only get ones for places we’ve visited, places we’ve lived and places our families are from. So, this Atlantic City plate from TTLG Furnishings is still up for grabs…
- I love these iconic big text postcards. This Minnesota card is just one of many from Lots of Postcards.
- I’ve never been to Arizona either, so I assume this Arizona handkerchief from Vintage Dame is the height of desert fashion.
- Buy this trolley car trinket box from Cammoo, put your heart in it for safe keeping — and then you’ll never leave it in San Francisco. (That was clever, right?)
- I was delighted to find this WWII-era souvenir Biloxi (hey, I live there!) pennant at River Pickers. Greetings from Biloxi, Mississippi indeed! 😀
- You probably didn’t realize until now that you needed a full deck of round playing cards from the World’s Only Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota. Luckily, Bingus Pingus Art has you covered.