So, I dabble in cross-stitch. And like any good cross-stitch enthusiast, I’ve got at least three unfinished projects sitting around. But, I always need more. Here’s some I’m considering.
- I love this sweet little sampler from Steotch. Steotch is one of my favorites, I’ve bought from them before and will most definitely buy from them again.
- Stitchrovia has so many good patterns, but I especially love the typography heavy designs.
- Why not skip the actual stitching part and buy this tiny framed piece from Mississippi Mayhem? It’s cute and it’ll give you more time to work on all those other projects.
- And speaking of cute, little designs… I love this retro space motif from MidCentury Maude.
- And for more retro, try Tiny Modernist. These little kitchen doodads are going to be hanging in my kitchen one day.