I like old Christmas stuff. There’s something about vintage Christmas stuff that’s kind of cozy and nostalgic — even if it’s from long before my time and I’ve got nothing to be nostalgic about. Our own Christmas tree is vintage 70s/80s, mostly because 90% of our ornaments are hand-me-downs, but we definitely prefer it that way.
- I love the face on this choir boy figurine from GSale Hunter.
- I’ve never wanted a Christmas decoration more than I want this wreath from Olive and Trixie.
- I’m never not gonna get a little weird with it. Nothing says holiday fun like a print of the Santa Claus Conquers the Martians movie poster from Gore Store NY.
- No Christmas tablescape is complete without the disembodied head of Santa Claus. (For real, these salt and pepper shakers from Free Spirit Vintage are adorbs.)
- I didn’t even know putz houses were a thing until a couple years ago, and now I want to start a collection. I love this little church from Vintage by Claudine.
- And finish it all off with some seasonally appropriate music from Amalgam Vintage. (Laugh it up, but Gomer has a beautiful voice.)